Where is elemental most effective?
elemental is used to assess all kinds of people, from call centre staff to Chief Executives, but it is most commonly used with people at the managerial or professional level. Some of the main areas of application are:
- placing new recruits
- identifying high flyer potential
- relocating staff following a restructure
- distinguishing between good and poor performers
- choosing between equally competent individuals in selection situations
- understanding the reasons why employees are not performing as expected
- analysing team interaction issues from a motivational perspective
- adding the motivational element to succession planning
- gaining the commitment of talented individuals
- retaining highly valued staff
For more information on making use of elemental profiles, see Applications: Matching the Job Criteria.